Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Mother is just a simple word
yet it's especially dear...
And it seems to mean much
more with each passing year...
Each word of Love and Affection
describes you mother...
It's a word that's filled with love,
a word that reflects everything that's
wonderful - Wonderful just like you.
--Anonymous


Mom, I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday.
You were there for me my first day of school, to hold my hand and give me courage to go.
You listened to me when I needed to talk, you talked to me when I needed to listen.
You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes.
You never left my side when I was feeling down, I knew you would be there to pick me up.
I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me, but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all.
--Anonymous

We love you, Mom!  Thanks for being the best.

Happy Mother's Day!

Katie, Zach, & Anna

1 comment: